This Extreme Duty Series Solid 1350 CV Driveshaft will work up to 42" Tall Tires. Bigger tires add more Weight, Traction, and more Pressure on your Drivetrain Components like your Driveshafts, Axles, Gears, Etc., so you want to make sure you are buying the right driveshaft for your Jeep. This Driveshaft will work up to a 6" Lift after that the angle may be too Severe or it may Bind.
Benefits for Buying an Adams Driveshaft:
- Made out of 2" X .120 Wall D.O.M. tubing that is Double the Strength of the Factory Tubing and will clear the exhaust and cross member eliminating damage to the driveshaft at full droop.
- Has Long 1 1/2" Full Spline Slip n Stub unlike our Competitors that use a 1 3/8 Slip n Stub.
- Built only with Components made by Spicer and Neapco.
- Has the Strongest Solid Non Greasable U-joints on the Market. You Break the U-joint we replace it.
- Has a Heavy Duty Flange on it that fits your OEM Pinion Flange so it is Easier to install and you won't Disturb the Crush Sleeve.
- Comes with Grade 10 CV Bolts with small heads on them so they are easier to install and a Packet of Loctite. Our Competitors use grade 8.
This Item will include the following parts as Pictured up Top:
-  2" X .120 Wall Extreme Duty 1350 CV Driveshaft with Solid Non Greasable U-joints, with a OEM Style Flange. Lifetime Warranty if you twist our tube, break a weld, or break a U-joint in half due to Torque.
-  American Made Front 1350 Half Round Transfer Case Output Shaft Yoke.
-  Grade 10 CV bolts.
Driveshafts come painted Gloss Black Show Quality.