- FITS 2018 -2020 JEEP JL WRANGLER RUBICON ONLY 4 DOOR MODELS
- Please Note: Depending on the size and manufacturer of your lift kit, rear upper adjustable control arms may be needed to help set the pinion angle
- MEASUREMENT REQUIRED
This Extreme Duty Series Solid 1350 CV Driveshaft will work up to 42" Tall Tires, after that size we recommend upgrading to our [Extreme Duty 1410 Solid Series]. Bigger tires add more Weight, Traction, and more Pressure on your Drivetrain Components like your Driveshafts, Axles, Gears, Etc., so you want to make sure you are buying the Strongest driveshaft for your Jeep. This Driveshaft will work up to a 6" Lift after that the angle may be too Severe or Bind.
Benefits of Buying an Adams Driveshaft:
- Made out of 2 1/2" X .095 Wall D.O.M. tubing that is Double the Strength of the Factory Tubing to Handle more Abuse. Competitors use 2 1/2" x .083 or 3" x .083.
- Has a Longer Slip n Stub than some of our Competitors.
- Built only with Components made by Spicer and Neapco.
- Uses the Strongest Non Greasable U-joints on the Market.
- American Made Rear 1350 Flange Style T-case Yoke that gives you more Angle.
- Comes with a Forged 1350 U-bolt Style Pinion Yoke.
- Contains a set of  Grade 10 CV Bolts with small heads on them so they are easier to install and Loctite.
- Driveshafts come painted Gloss Black Show Quality.
-  2 1/2" X .95 Wall Extreme Duty 1350 CV Driveshaft with Solid U-joints. Lifetime Warranty if you twist our tube, break a weld, or Break a U-joint in half due to Torque.
-  Rear 1350 Flange Style Transfer Case Output Shaft Yoke.
-  Rear 1350 Forged U-bolt Style Pinion Yoke.
-  Set of 1350 U-bolts.
-  Set of Grade 10 CV Bolts. There is Four bolts with small heads so they are easier to install.