This OEM Flange Extreme Duty Series Solid 1310 CV Driveshaft will work up to 37" tall tires, after that size we recommend upgrading to our Extreme Duty 1350 Solid Series. Bigger tires add more weight, traction, and more pressure on your drivetrain components like your driveshafts, axles, gears, etc., so you want to make sure you are buying the strongest driveshaft for your Jeep. This driveshaft will work up to a 6" lift; after that, the angle may be too severe and possibly bind.
- Made out of 2" X .120 Wall D.O.M. tubing, double the strength of factory. Will clear the exhaust and cross member, eliminating damage to the driveshaft at full droop.
- Has long full spline slip 'n stub, unlike some competitors.
- Built only with components made by Spicer and Neapco.
- Has the strongest, solid non-greaseable U-joints on the market.
- Has a heavy-duty flange on it that fits your OEM pinion flange so it's easier to install, and you won't disturb the crush sleeve.
- Comes with Grade 10 CV bolts (competitors include only Grade 8) with small heads on them, making them easier to install. Also includes a packet of Loctite