This OEM Flange Extreme Duty Series Solid 1310 CV Driveshaft will work up to 35" Tall Tires, after that size we recommend upgrading to our [Extreme Duty 1350 Solid Series]. Bigger tires add more Weight, Traction, and more Pressure on your Drivetrain Components like your Driveshafts, Axles, Gears, Etc., so you want to make sure you are buying the Strongest driveshaft for your Jeep. This Driveshaft will work up to a 4 1/2" Lift after that the angle may be too Severe or Bind.
Benefits of Buying an Adams Driveshaft:
- Made out of 2" X .120 Wall D.O.M. tubing that is Double the Strength of the Factory Tubing and will clear the exhaust and cross member eliminating damage to the driveshaft at full droop.
- Has Long Full Spline Slip n Stub unlike some of our Competitors.
- Built only with Components made by Spicer and Neapco.
- Has the Strongest Solid Non Greasable U-joints on the Market.
- Has a Heavy Duty Flange on it that fits your OEM Pinion Flange so it is Easier to install and you won't Disturb the Crush Sleeve.
- Comes with Grade 10 CV Bolts with small heads on them so they are easier to install and a Packet of Loctite. Our Competitors comes with Grade 8.
This Item will include the following parts as pictured up top:
-  2" X .120 Wall Extreme Duty 1310 CV Driveshaft with Solid Non Greasable U-joints, with a OEM Style Flange. Lifetime Warranty if you twist our tube, break a weld, or Break a U-joint in half due to Torque.
-  American Made Front 1310 Transfer Case Output Shaft Yoke.
-  Grade 10 CV bolts.
Driveshafts come painted Gloss Black Show Quality.