This Front Extreme Duty Series Solid 1310 CV Driveshaft will work up to 37" Tall Tires after that size we Recommend you upgrading to our [Extreme Duty 1350 Solid Non Greaseable Series]. Bigger tires add more Weight, Traction, and more Pressure on your Drivetrain Components like your Driveshafts, Axles, Gears, Etc so you want to make sure you are buying the right driveshaft for your Jeep.
- Made out of 2" X .120 Wall D.O.M. tubing that is Double the Strength of the Factory Tubing and will clear the exhaust and cross member eliminating damage to the driveshaft at full droop.
- Has Long Full Spline Slip n Stub unlike some of our Competitors.
- Built only with Components made by Spicer and Neapco.
- Has the Strongest Non Greaseable U-joints on the Market.
- Comes with an American made Heavy Duty Front Pinion Yoke with Heavy Duty 1310 U-bolts.
- Comes with Grade 10 CV Bolts with small heads on them so they are easier to install and a Packet of Loctite.
This Item will include the following parts as picture up top:
-  1310 2" X .120 Wall Rock Crawler CV Driveshaft with Solid U-joints. Lifetime Warranty if you twist our Tube or break a Weld.
-  American Made Front 1310 Transfer Case Output Shaft Yoke.
-  American Made Front Dana 30 or Dana 44 Pinion Yoke.
-  Set of Heavy Duty U-bolts for front pinion yoke.
-  Set of 4 Grade 10 CV Bolts.
Driveshaft comes painted Gloss Black Show Quality.