This Rear Heavy Duty Series Greasable 1310 CV Driveshaft will work up to 35" Tall Tire's after that size we Recommend you upgrading to our [Extreme Duty 1310 Solid Series]. Bigger tires adds more Weight, Traction, and more Pressure on your Drivetrain Components like your Driveshafts, Axles, Gears, Etc so you want to make sure you are buying the right driveshaft for your Jeep.
- Made out of 2 1/2" X .083 Wall D.O.M. tubing that is Double the Strength of the Factory Tubing. Lifetime Warranty on the Welds and Tubing if Twisted by Torque.
- Has a Longer Slip n Stub and a Double Lip Seal to help keep out Debris.
- Built only with Components made by Spicer and Neapco.
- Has Greaseable U-joints not Offshore U-joints with different color Seals.
- Comes with an American Made Transfer Case Yoke with Grade 10 CV Bolts with small heads on them so they are easier to install and a Packet of Loctite.
- Has an American Made Dana 44 Pinion Yoke and Heavy Duty 1310 U-Bolts.
This item will include the following parts as pictured up top:
-  2 1/2" X .083 Wall Heavy Duty 1310 CV Driveshaft with Greasable U-joints.
-  American Made 1310 Rear Transfer Case Output Shaft Yoke.
-  American Made 1310 Rear Dana 44 Pinion Yoke.
-  Set of Heavy Duty 1310 U-bolts.
-  Set of Grade 10 CV Bolts. There is four bolts total and they have small heads on them so they are easier to install.
Driveshaft comes painted Gloss Black Show Quality.