This Extreme Duty Series 1 Piece Solid U-joint 1350 CV Driveshaft will work up to 42" Tall Tires. Bigger tires add more Weight, Traction, and more Pressure on your Drivetrain Components like your Driveshafts, Axles, Gears, Etc., so you want to make sure you are buying the right driveshaft for your Jeep. This Driveshaft will work up to a 4 1/2" Lift, after that the angle may be too Severe and could cause a slight vibration on or off the Throttle.
Benefits for Buying an Adams Driveshaft over Others:
- Made out of 3 1/2" X .083 Wall D.O.M. tubing.
- Has Long 1 1/2" Full Spline Slip n Stub.
- Built only with Components made by Spicer, Neapco, and Adams Driveshafts Brand.
- Has the Strongest Solid Non Greasable U-joints on the Market. You Break the U-joint by Torque we replace it.
- Comes with a Forged Rear U-bolt Style Dana 44 Overland Pinion Yoke that supports the U-joint Cap Half way around unlike our Competitors.
- Comes with a Solid Steel Rear transfer case Saginaw Flange yoke with Grade 10 CV Bolts.
This Item will include the following parts as Pictured up Top:
-  3 12" X .083 Wall Extreme Duty 1350 CV Driveshaft with Solid Non Greasable U-joints. Lifetime Warranty if you twist our tube, break a weld, or break a U-joint in half due to Torque.
-  American Made Rear 1350 Saginaw Transfer Case Output Shaft Flange Yoke.
-  American Made Rear 1350 Forged Pinion Yoke.
-  Set of 1350 U-bolts.
-  Grade 10 CV bolts.
Driveshafts come painted Gloss Black Show Quality.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS 1 PIECE DRIVESHAFT WILL NOT WORK ON HIGH PINION 60s OR ANY OTHER HIGH PINION DIFFERENTIALS. IF YOU HAVE A HIGH PINION, YOU WILL NEED TO GO WITH OUR 2 PIECE DESIGN.