This back half Frame Kit from Artec Industries is exceptionally designed to help you get rid of the clunky back half of the stock frame. It also allows the clearance of coilovers or larger heavy duty axles. By narrowing the frame, you can be able to run coilovers without notching or weakening your factory frame. Additionally, because this back half does not hang as low as the factory frame in the back, you can do a stretch with that one-ton axle and receive better-up travel.
This frame kit has been keenly designed to complement the factory frame while at the same time maintaining a distinct hardcore look. It is also engineered to deliver optimal strength and easy assembly with jig and key holes for easy setting up.
Various exceptional features of this frame kit include;
- CNC laser cut and bent from 1/4ï¿½ thick steel
- CAD designed with models directly from Chrysler for perfect fitting
- Maximum weld surface area with weld holes and fish mouth ends
- Stylishly curved design that compliments the factory style of your vehicle and also increases the strength at the transitions
- Some grinding and fitment may be required during installation
- 1 inch body lift is required