The Dana 60 Knuckle Bolt Kit is designed in such a way that it will work specifically with Ultimate Dana 60 high steer arms. This is in an effort to strengthen the steering and the whole knuckle and also to provide you with options for mounting your steering. This kit is designed so that it fits different steering configurations such as reinforcing the knuckle and run the tie rod in a double sheer.
- The Dana 60 Knuckle Bolt Kit comes with;
- A grade 8 bolt of 3/4inches
- A mechanical locking nut that is 3/4inches and is made of steel
- An outer diameter of 1.25inches
What you must note;
- For a pair of the high steer arms you need to purchase two kits
- The sleeve needs to be cut in half so as to run the heim in double sheer