The Dana 60 Rear axle truss is the ultimate heavy duty truss system designed to offer extreme reinforcement for your entire axle while at the same time providing a flat surface to mount your upper links. The 3/8 inch thick truss top and Â¼ inch gussets incorporate a unique design to offer great strength to both the axle and the link mounting surface.
Features of the system include;
- 3/8 inch thick mild steel truss top and 1/4" mild steel ram mount and gussets that are precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment/installation
- Low profile truss to allow link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry at about 8" from the axle centerline
- The truss spans the whole length of the axle for complete reinforcement of the axle tubes
- The truss is reinforced with interlocked Â¼' thick gussets for easy assembly and maximum strength provision.
In general, the Dana 60 Rear axle design ensures your axle is stronger, easier to fit into any vehicle, and least likely to interfere with other vehicle components.
It is important to note that;
- This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required during installation. Different axles vary slightly and some fabrication may be necessary.