Do you have rusty, busted or abused factory front coil buckets on your TJ or LJ? Or are you looking to change to a coil suspension on your YJ or other leaf sprung vehicle? Or do you want to customize your suspension? These Heavy Duty TJ Front Frame side Coil Buckets are a great replacement for your OEM coil buckets. They will also allow you build your suspension the way you want, not limiting you to how the factory intended.
This DIY kit includes the laser cut and precision CNC bent pieces that will need to be welded together as well as on to the frame.
This kit has been specifically designed to compliment the factory frame, yet look distinctly hardcore. It is also engineered for maximum strength and easy assembly with jigs and laser etched part numbers so you can't put it together wrong. Just another example of the FUSION OF FORM AND FUNCTION from Artec.
- CNC Laser cut and CNC bent from Heavy Duty 3/16" thick steel
- CAD designed with models directly from Chrysler to fit perfectly
- Retains factory bumpstop threading so its a direct replacement
- Gusseted between the coil bucket and shock mount for extra strength
- Includes a 2.0" OD piece of DOM tubing
- Provides factory style shock stem attachment or choose to add shocks tabs for a clevis bushing style shock attachment
- Direct replacement for TJs and LJs and can work as an upgrade for leaf sprung vehicles looking to change to coil spring suspension*
- Not welded for low cost**
- MADE IN THE USA!