Artec Industries' NEW JT Gladiator Bellypan is designed to give your 2020+ Jeep Gladiator full protection underneath the vehicle. Designed using CAD files directly from the manufacturer, this belly pan skid plate ensures that you have a great fit with factory components. Made from 1/4" thick 6061 Aluminum and 3/16" zinc plated steel, and CNC cut and formed, the Artec JT Bellypan Kit offers both a strong and lightweight solution for your new Jeep JT.
- Adds only 10 lbs to net weight of vehicle yet covers far more and is heavier duty than factory skids
- 90 lbs total weight compared to the Steel version at 160 lbs...a 44% weight savings
- Increases ground clearance of 3/4" from factory skids and even more compared to other aftermarket skid plates
- 1/4" 6061 Aluminum for skid plates, 3/16"zinc platedsteel brackets
- Designed from factory CAD files for great and ultra-precise fit.
- CNC laser cut, and CNC formed using custom rolled dies for high strength, unique look, and perfect contour fitment to OEM components.
- All bolts under skid plate are countersunk for absolutely smooth bottom
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Bolts directly to OEM T-case crossmember and frame using heavy duty flat head bolts that match OEM thread
- No need for an aftermarket T-case crossmember for completely flat surface
- Modular design lets you take off only one section for vehicle servicing
- Protects Oil Pan, Transmission Pan, Gas Tank, Front Exhaust and Transfer Case
- OEM gas tank skid is replaced for reduced weight and 3/4" higher clearance*
- Artec Gas tank skid can be removed without dropping entire tank thanks to new additional cross-member and tank strap.
- Clearance near rear drive yoke shaft to prevent rubbing
Note: 1.5"+ LIFT RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH BELLYPAN
*OEM gas tank skid removal required. For easiest install, remove skid when tank is near empty. See instructions for simple ideas on removing OEM gas tank skid.