Artec Industries is excited to announce the JK2TJ Triangulated Swap Kit with Truss. This heavy duty 1/4" truss is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle. The accompanying brackets provide the OEM coil, anti-sway bar, lower control arm and shock locations, but triangulate the upper control arms which eliminates the need for a tracbar. He also offer this kit with a HIGH CLEARANCE option that raises the LCA and shock brackets above the bottom of the axle tube.
The JK44 axle offers a larger ring and pinion, larger axle shafts, and larger axle tube diameter for overall better strength than a OEM Dana 35.
NOTE: This kit is a compilation of some of our existing brackets that are sold both individually and with other kits. Some slight modification may be necessary to the brackets for use with the JK44 axle and the JK44 Modular truss. See below for a list of parts and what may need minor trimming.
NOTE: The JK44 is a wider axle than factory TJ D35 and is a 5x5 lug nut pattern which is different so new wheels are needed. Swapping this rear axle will require a front swap as well to maintain same lug nut pattern and width.
- 1/4" thick mild steel truss and brackets for much higher strength than the factory bracket and other aftermarket brackets. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.*
- Includes all the brackets necessary for a complete axle swap including upper and lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, anti-sway bar mounts, and coil spring mounts.
- Eliminates the trackbar by using triangulated upper control arms. Not for use with OEM control arms. New upper links and frame side brackets will be needed.*
- Save hours of installation time. Outer brackets just need to line up to truss, no guessing and measuring involved.
- Choose your Truss Upper Link Mount width - 1.75" for our 7/8" rod end kit, 2.0" is factory width, 2.63" for 1.25" rod end kit or other large joints.
- High-Clearance option provides flat LCA brackets and shock mounts to reduce rock damage. Not for use with OEM control arms.
- High-Clearance Shock mounts flip bolt orientation to perpendicular to axle tube providing more rotation without binding. Upper shock mount relocation may be necessary.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- Truss includes Pinion Bridge for added strength. Bridge needs to be trimmed depending on pinion angle chosen.