Artec Industries is excited to announce our new JL Steel
Bumper Winch Plate which gives you a mounting location for your winch in an OEM
Steel Bumper. Our original winch plate was made from 3/16" but we had a
couple situations where it was flexing so we changed to 1/4" thick steel
and gusseted it a lot more to make it extremely rigid. Look at the competition
out there using only 3/16" and you'll also notice areas of the winch plate
without gussets and bends...these are weak points which have caused even Mopar
to discontinue their original design. Our Winch Plate is designed using
State-of-the-Art 3D modeling with files directly from JEEP, WARN and SUPERWINCH
for a precise fit requiring no modification of your jeep to fit most winches.
These brackets are hard powdercoated black for direct bolt-on installation and
a long life. All this at a PHENOMENAL PRICE and manufactured in-house
which means it's MADE IN THE USA!
- Compatible with most WARN winches including Zeon*, most
Smittybilt, and most Superwinches EXCEPT THE EXP. No longer
compatible with Superwinch EXP.
- VERSION 2.1 ADDS WARN VR EVO SERIES COMPATIBILITY
- Thick 1/4" steel winch plate engineered better than
competitors for ultimate strength and less weight
- 16 gauge aluminum front cover featuring stamped Artec
- Allows you to easily preinstall winch on plate prior to
installing bumper unlike competitors
- Designed using original OEM 3D files from JEEP, WARN, and
SUPERWINCH for maximum compatibility and best fitment. See APPLICATION
GUIDE TAB for models tested.**
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent in-house for precise fit
- Includes hardware for mounting the front face plate
- Includes plates for offsetting the bumper forward for any
winches that may require it. Not needed for most winches.
- Black Powdercoat for durability and direct bolt-in
- MADE IN USA IN HOUSE
NOTE: Serial #2217394 and down Warn Zeon winches have a
180 deg turning clutch lever which interferes with the bumper but serial
#2217395 and up are shipping with a 90 deg version. Warn has a retrofit 90
degree clutch kit available for older models...just call them
at 1-800-543-9276 for part number 100240.
NOTE: The Jeep JL has very tight tolerances in this area.
Please refer to the APPLICATION GUIDE TAB for tested models and
NOTE: While all precautions are made to ensure the
powdercoated surface is protected, small scratches from the shipping process
may be present upon arrival.