The LP6 Pro is a6-inch powerhousefeaturing a total of 10,300 lumens and a 200degrees spread of useable LED light. The LP6 features 8,600 forward projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lightingcourtesy ofour patented Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT).
To keep your lightperformingat itshighest potential, the LP6integrates our proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. This feature allows air to travelthroughthe front of the housing,over the rear heat sinks-drastically improving cooling capacity and performance.
With an amber day-time running light, low power, and high-power mode, the LP6 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
Baja Designs Features:
Satisfactions Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back
Limited Lifetime Warranty- Complete Purchase Protection
uService- Replaceable Lenses and Optics
ClearView- All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
MoistureBlock- Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
CopperDrive- Only LED Driven At 100%
5000K Daylight- Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 8,600 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 90W / 6.5A
- IPT Lumens: 1,700 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 15W / 1.0A
- Backlight Wattage/Amps: 4.14W / 0.3A
- Dimensions: 6.5" Height / 6.5" Width / 3.2" Depth
- Weight: 4.2lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
High Speed Spot:A longer and narrower 6degrees beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)