The LP9 Sport is perfect for enthusiasts that want a full-size light with modern styling and advanced features. The Sport model still includes all of the technology that makes the LP9 series so popular, from Direct Ducted Cooling - that keeps your light cool under stress - to the Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT), which produces an incredible 200° spread of usable light.
The LP9 Sport utilizes 9 forward projecting LEDS to produce 6,500 Lumens at 61 watts, and 6 LEDs for Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) which produce 2,280 lumens at 21 watts.
As with all of our LED offerings, this light features uService technology - allowing customers to change the lens pattern and color depending on driving conditions, or simply when they want to refresh the lens.
Note: The LP9 Sport is simple on/off (no hi/lo) and does not include the amber backlit feature. These features are available on the LP9 Pro and Racer Editions.
Note 2: A wiring harness is NOT included with this light.div>
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfaction Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 6,500 Utilizing 9 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 61W / 4.6A
- IPT Lumens: 2,280 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 21W / 1.52A
- Dimensions: 8" Diameter/ 3.25" Depth
- Weight: 6.5lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Bezel: Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)