Please note that this light does NOT include a harness.
The NEW OnX6+ Arc Series is the perfect combination of performance and aesthetics. Beautifully arched to fit the contour of your bumper or windshield, the Arc Series redefines the capabilities of the standard/traditional LED light bar. At an impressive 32,070 lumens, the brightest just got up to 69% brighter. The OnX6+ LED light bar also integrates Baja Designs " trademarked High-Speed Spot reflector, the same one used by our Team Enlightened racers, to give you the guaranteed furthest projecting LED Light Bar on the planet. An industry-first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
This bar is equipped with BMT - Battery Management Technology
- Elimination Of Flickering at Low Voltage
- Added Protection to Vehicle Wiring and Systems
- Protection from Dangerous Current Spikes
The OnX6+ LED Light Bar is BRIGHTER. BOLDER. BETTER.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfaction Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService - Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive - Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: (High) 32,070 (Low) 25,610 Utilizing 18 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: (High) 278W / 21.7A (Low) 222W / 17.1A
- Dimensions: 30" x 4.29" x 2.69"
- Weight: 11.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- OnX6+ Arc 30" LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets
- Hi-Low Dongle
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42 degrees) and the spot (6 degrees) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Driving: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42degrees flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2) (Also available in amber)
High-Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6degrees beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
Racer Edition Spot: A 4degrees beam focus for illumination WAY down the trail or road. The Racer Edition Spot is for speeds of 110+ MPH or if you need to see a mile+ away. This is the latest version for our Team Enlightened racers and is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 5+)