Two is always better than one, right?"¯ We think so, which is why we're offering a pair of Squadron Sport LED auxiliary lights with wiring harness for the price of $229.95."¯ Although similar in aesthetics to the Squadron Pro, the application for the Sport varies."¯ The Squadron Sport utilizes 4 LEDs producing an impressive3,150lumens at26watts per light, making it ideal for near field, side/backup and scene lighting application. An industry first30-DaySatisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
- uService- Replaceable Lenses and Optics
- ClearView- All the Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock- Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive- Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight- Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications (per light)
- Lumens:"¯3,150 Utilizing 4"¯LEDs
- Wattage/Amps:"¯26W / 2A
- Dimensions:"¯3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight:"¯12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy:"¯49,930 Hours
- Front Lens:"¯Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing:"¯Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel:"¯Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material:"¯Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- (2) Squadron Sport LED Lights
- Mounting Brackets
- Wiring Harness
Spot:"¯A longer and narrower 9degrees beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road."¯ The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)