The Dynatrac EnduroSport suspension lift kit is the simplest, most comfortable, and best handling suspension kit that easily fits 35-inch-tall tires on all 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL 4x4s. With a simple conversion to higher fender flares, you can fit 37-inch tires on your Sport or Sahara model equipped with this lift kit, and 37s will fit Rubicon models without any other changes
The EnduroSport Suspension System improves the ride quality, handling and stability of the Jeep Wrangler JL. Get the bold off-road looks and capability you want without negatively affecting handling and comfort.
This is a premium suspension system without the need for optional components or upsell to better shocks - this kit comes with everything you 'll need and the best shocks.
what's included in the Dynatrac EnduroSport Suspension System:
- 4 new coil springs, engineered to deliver comfort and control and manufactured to meet or exceed OE-quality standards. These springs will not sag or fatigue over time.
- 4 new FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth-body shocks with Dynatrac EnduroSport exclusive valving. These shocks are specifically tuned to Dynatrac springs. These monotube, high-pressure nitrogen shocks feature a 5/8-inch shaft, race-developed high-flow piston and the bodies are made from 6061-T6 aluminum for low weight, highest possible heat dissipation and resist corrosion.
- New laser cut brake line extension brackets are precision formed, allowing customers to retain the factory brake lines and avoid the cost and hassle to bleed the brakes during the suspension system installation.
- New swaybar links.
- Jounce-bump extensions with concealed flag nuts, making installation far easier and resulting in a clean, finished appearance.
- The EnduroSport suspension system comes securely packed in a re-usable, authentic military, canvas bag.
The Dynatrac EnduroSport Suspension System is the ideal lift for everyday family use and weekend off-roading with confidence. The system is engineered to fit larger tires for the bold look and increased off-road capability while also improving stability, handling and comfort. It does not decrease the durability or daily-use capability of the Jeep.
This 2-inch lift keeps the overall vehicle height low while providing essential tire clearance and increasing suspension travel.
One of the huge improvements that customers will appreciate is the significant reduction of head toss: a condition experienced on and off-road where the terrain causes your head to toss from side to side. This suspension system absorbs this energy so it is not transferred to the vehicle occupants. The reduced head toss that the EnduroSport Suspension System provides means that the driver and passengers will have the best ride enjoyment and less fatigue, letting them enjoy the Jeep more.
Owners will also notice and enjoy the unique flat acceleration, arrested body pitch and extraordinary comfort that are designed into the Dynatrac EnduroSport suspension system.
Drawing on 30 years of engineering, manufacturing and testing off-road components, Dynatrac developed the Dynatrac EnduroSport Suspension System to perform better than factory and to last the lifetime of the vehicle without extra servicing and maintenance. This is a complete suspension lift kit that delivers performance and bold off-road appearance, without the unwanted baggage of installation shortcomings and poor ride quality.