If you want a durable and very high performance suspension system, then the front EVO Double ThrowDown System is just what you need. Utilizing the same coilover as the EVO Front Coilover system, the Double ThrowDown has all of the same additional benefits, in addition to an extra bypass shock in each corner. With the additional bypass shock, you get all of the benefits of full external adjustability of the 'zones' and damping within the shock stroke. This unique feature is what makes a position sensitive system.
The EVO Manufacturing Dana 44 Double ThrowDown Suspension System provides your ride with damped travel that is specially tuned using 14" of positions sensitive technology. In addition to being compatible with most major manufacturers, including Coilover/Bypass shocks, all of the included bracketry is forged using 3/16" laser cut steel that is CNC bent for the ultimate in precision adjustable ride height. The EVO Double ThrowDown System is engineered to the highest standards and tested to work perfectly with the rear Double ThrowDown and EVO-LEVER.
Complete System Uses:
- King Shocks 2.0 Diameter EVO Spec Coilover
- King Shocks 2.5" Diameter EVO Spec
- 3-Tube BypassAll shocks purchased with this kit include Off Road Evolutions' EVO Spec Proprietary Spring Rates and Valving
- For proper installation, a front aftermarket CV Driveline is required. (NOT INCLUDED)
- Adjustments may be required for the wheel backspacing. (This is due to the variability of ACTUAL wheel widths, tire sizes, inflation pressures, and so forth.)