Nexus EF 2.1
Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer improves steering feel on daily-driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package. Fixed-rate Series 2.1 shocks have been optimized for on- and off-road driving.
Historically, universal shock absorbers and steering stabilizers have been adapted to fit many applications with minimal tuning. Falcon Shocks rewrites the book on damper development with these new shock absorbers and steering stabilizers that are engineered to meet the unique requirements of the JL Wrangler/JLU Wrangler Unlimited.
These Jeep-specific steering stabilizers deliver a properly weighted steering feel and consistent bi-directional turning for balanced and controlled side-to-side steering response and an equal return to center dynamics.
Built from the ground up with a focus on fitment and function, these Wrangler-specific Falcon Nexus EF (Equal Force) Steering Stabilizers deliver the best damping characteristics possible.
After a lengthy and painstaking development process, we have delivered these advanced shocks to the awaiting Jeep market.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• JLU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer
• All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
Nexus EF 2.1:
• Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizers improve steering feel on daily-driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package.
• Fixed-rate damping optimized for on- & off-road driving
JL/JLU Steering Stabilizers:
• JL/JLU specific steering stabilizer w/ stock tie rod mounting clamp
Nexus EF (All):
• Equal Force (EF) side-to-side resistance for consistent steering wheel response
• Allows for balanced return to center equilibrium
• Maintains smooth movement under extended & rapid turning maneuvers
• Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel & articulation
• OEM style sealed rod end joint mounting provides direct responsiveness
• 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear & protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
• Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
• 2.125” shock body provides optimal performance
• Low-profile body cap optimized for maximum clearance & unobstructed suspension travel
• 5/8” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage & corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling
• No shaft displacement issues (no external reservoir required)
• Maximum shaft diameter allows for more precise tuning
• Hard anodized billet piston
• 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
• Digressive linear piston & base valve technology
• Inline OGS Oil/Gas Separator prevents cavitation
• Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures & reduced shock fade
• Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear & lubricity agents for excellent thermal stability
• 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
• Serviceable & rebuildable (factory serviced)
• Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shocks Division
• Patent pending design
• 3-year warranty
• An adjustable Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer is also available for the stock tie rod (# 09-02-22-110-000).
Install Time: 1 Hour