Just like the stellar 2.0 Performance Series Shocks, but with external reservoirs. These shocks also feature the 2.0 diameter aluminum body that repels heat better than conventional steel, but these are also lighter. Why external reservoirs? The external reservoirs will add extra oil protection and more surface area to keep the shocks cooler. And it looks cool! This is especially proactive when participating in extended trail runs. Coupled with an attainable price point allows the off road enthusiast to participate in more events.
Other features include:
• Zinc plating.
• Black anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Components
• Hard chrome plated, heat treated allow steel 5/8” shaft
• Race-developed high flow piston design
• Proprietary de-burred valve shims
• Application specific valving for heavy off road performance
• Redundant sealing pack system for main seal, wiper seal, and scraper seal
• Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance for temp changes.
• External reservoir for extra oil capacity and surface area for better cooling
*NOTE - Due to varying lift heights we always recommend you measure the shock length you need to ensure proper fitment on your application*