The Fox 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir Shocks provide the off road enthusiast with optimal performance for both on, and off road use. They feature an external reservoir to separate the shock oil, from high-pressure nitrogen. This is the same technology found on race-proven vehicles that employ Fox Performance Shocks.
The bodies of the shocks are crafted out of aluminum with a heavy duty hard chrome polished 5/8” diameter shock shaft. These are a direct bolt-on high performance shock for those who demand the most out of their suspension.
Other features include:
• Engineered to deliver ultimate performance to provide the driver with great feedback.
• Backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
• IFP (Internal Floating Piston) separates shock oils from high-pressure nitrogen for protection against suspension fading.
• Comes equipped with Nitrile rubber bushings which allow for maximum articulation.
• Special formulated hydraulic oils to endure all temperatures.
*NOTE - Due to varying lift heights we always recommend you measure the shock length you need to ensure proper fitment on your application*