Fox Racing’s 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir Smooth Body Shock has been designed to improve the ride quality and handling on both on, and off-road conditions.
One of the dominant features is the external reservoir which has been designed to reduce heat under rapid suspension cycling. This is a bolt-on shock that promises to provide the driver with optimal performance through multi adjustable settings to suite the users liking.
Here are additional specs on the Fox 2.0 Performance Series Shock:
• 6061-T6 Aluminum body construction
• Clear-anodized body plating for durability
• External reservoir for better control of heat
• 5/8” hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel shaft
• Race developed high-flow piston design
• Application specific valving to maximize offroad performace
• Redundant sealing pack system with a main seal, wiper seal, as well as a scraper seal
• JM92 advanced suspension oils for improved performance throughout all temperatures
• Nitrogen pressure adjustments, compression valving, rebound valving, and 8 clicks of compression adjustability.
*NOTE - Due to varying lift heights we always recommend you measure the shock length you need to ensure proper fitment on your application*