Fox Racing’s 2.0 Performance Series Smooth body IFP Shock has been designed to improve the ride quality and handling on both on, and off-road conditions.
One of the dominant features is the external reservoir which has been designed to reduce heat under rapid suspension cycling. This is a bolt-on shock that promises to provide the driver with optimal performance through multi-adjustable settings to suit the users liking.
Here are additional specs on the Fox 2.0 Performance Series Shock:
· 6061-T6 Aluminum body construction
· Clear-anodized body plating for durability
· External reservoir for better control of heat
· 5/8” hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel shaft
· Race developed high-flow piston design
· Application specific valving to maximize off-road performance
· Redundant sealing pack system with a main seal, wiper seal, as well as a scraper seal
· Front collapsed length: 15.65”
· Front extended length 24.75”
· Travel length: 9.1”
*NOTE - Due to varying lift heights we always recommend you measure the shock length you need to ensure proper fitment on your application*