The Fox 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IPF Shock has been engineered to handle the toughest of terrains. This current design of shocks were inspired by Fox’s race-dominating suspension components, and the end results are several attributes that make for a quality shock absorber for the general off-road consumer.
Here are additional features:
• Predictable ride quality throughout the roughest of terrains
• IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping, and fade-free performance in any terrain
• Shock bodies are 2"; CNC-machined metal-impacted 6061-T6 billet aluminum that dissipates heat 3 times faster than steel, and it will not rust
• Features a durable clear-anodized finish with the familiar FOX logo, along with anodized black components for a quality finish that can endure the elements
• 5/8” hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting and scratching
• Vehicle-specific valving and race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on, and off-road performance
• Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal, and scraper seal
• Specially formulated oil that will handle all temperatures during rapid suspension cycling
• Nitrile rubber bushings allow increased suspension articulation for a quieter ride
• 100% re-buildable as well as re-valveable internal design that allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving, and rebound valving
In conclusion if you’re looking for a specific shock that can handle normal street driving on the way to work, while frequenting various off-road adventures, then the Fox 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IPF Shock will not disappoint. The direct replacement mounting design allows the user to bolt these into vehicles whether if they are sock height, or on vehicles with lift kits. With quality, and performance in mind, you can trust Fox suspension products to deliver unmatched performance to your off-road machine.
*NOTE - Due to varying lift heights we always recommend you measure the shock length you need to ensure proper fitment on your application*