These FOX 2.0 Adventure Series shocks have been built specifically for Zone Offroad and valved to compliment your Zone lift kit. Utilizing FOX';s proven damping technology to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in a variety of conditions, they use a 2"; OD steel body construction with a large 5/8" heat treated hard chrome plated shaft for increased strength and durability. The monotube design uses an internal floating piston (IFP) to separate the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen charged gas chamber. This eliminates oil aeration for fade-free performance from the vehicle specific valved shocks for in rough terrain. Get more out of your truck or Jeep with Zone Offroad and the FOX Adventure Series 2.0 shocks.
- Body | 2.0" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodies.
- Body Plating | Thick silver powder coat.
- Internal Reservoir | Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen.
- Shaft | 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel.
- Oil | JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures.
- Bushings | Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation.
- Mounting | Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits.