Batteries sold separately.
For the do-it-yourself guys, we now offer our high-quality battery tray as a standalone kit. If you would like to use your own battery isolator and do the wiring yourself, or if you have specific needs that our full-featured kit does not meet, now you can get the bare battery tray and top lid alone. This kit comes with no components mounted onto the top lid, but you still get all the hardware you need to install it into your Jeep.
The kit includes everything you need to install the tray:
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent steel battery tray
- Batteries sold separately. Matching Group 25 batteries are required.
- Top lid with grommets for routing your wires
- Rubber caps over the pressed-in studs - you can use them or remove them
- Hardware to secure the top lid
- Uses the factory battery cables - no cutting required
- Heavy duty battery tray spreads the weight of the batteries over a larger area
- Powder coated for durability
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Sold As A Kit
- Any Group 25 size battery will fit our tray (Note: the stock battery is not compatible)
- Both batteries must be the same physical size for the top lid to securely hold them in place