Requires 2 identical Group 25 size batteries, sold separately.
Protect your Jeep Gladiator's cranking battery from being drained down by your aftermarket accessories.
- Completely pre-wired out of the box
- Boost switch included - jump start your vehicle off your second battery
- Power & Ground bus bars make it easy to connect accessories
- Smart Isolator automatically handlesall charging functions
- Interface port for theG Screen monitoring system
- Best quality wires, tin-plated copper connectors, and sealed heat shrink tubing
- Powder coated for durability
- Proudly made in the USA
The top cover plate has several innovative features in a simple package. All of the wiring has already been done for you, and the smart isolator comes pre-installed. The welded gussets on top have holes with grommets to route the wires directly to the correct battery post, so there's no guess work involved to make the connections. High quality battery terminal connectors are crimped to the flexible 2-gauge wire connecting the batteries together. With all the wiring integrated into the top plate, servicing your batteries has never been easier. Simply pull the terminals off the battery posts, remove the 4 bolts securing the lid, and all the wiring can be lifted up and out of the way to service your batteries when necessary.
The included smart isolator gives you automatic control of all the charging functions with no interaction required.
- The stock battery is not compatible
- Both batteries must be the same physical size for the top lid to securely hold them in place