Grimm OffRoad’s replacement upper control arms increase the
performance of your vehicle by eliminating the bind-prone stock upper ball
joints and increasing wheel travel. The built-in caster correction is a must
for leveled or lifted trucks, making alignment easy and improving handling.
These control arms are compatible with stock wheels and tires or are
recommended to be paired with 17x8.5 wheels with 5” of backspacing.
- Built-in caster correction for improved handling
- Increased wheel travel
- CNC Bent 1026 DOM Tubing
- Replaceable high misalignment uniballs
- CNC Machined Bushing Housings and Sleeves
- Black Semi-Gloss Powder Coat Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Fits Ford Rangers with aluminum spindles only