Built with race winning design features our kits come complete and provide simple 100% bolt on installation with no cutting or welding done to your vehicle. Our front kits provide an adjustable ride height and up to a 25% increase in wheel travel. Rear kits typically allow a 15% travel increase. Large 2.5" diameter shock bodies and external reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity and heat dissipation to provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions. Our OEM upgrade shocks feature the same serviceable design that allows for valve adjustments with simple hand tools just like our race shocks.
King OEM performance kit custom tuned to provide your Jeep with unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curve and spring rate for your vehicle. Easy bolt-on installation for stock height or custom kits for trucks running lifted aftermarket suspensions.
- 18-Current Wrangler JL, 2 & 4 Door
- Fits 0-2.5" lift kits
- 100% bolt on installation for stock and lifted applications
- Large zinc plated 2.5"; outside diameter shock cylinders
- Optional wide range compression adjustable
- Clearly marked billet adjuster knob offers 20 positive clicks of finely tuned adjustment
- New King Shocks hard anodized aluminum finned reservoirs
- 7/8” diameter hard chromed shafts
- Valving – specific for 18+ JL to maximize performance and comfort
- Fully rebuildable and serviceable
- Hydraulic / Gas Charged