The Motobilt LED Light Bar Mount was designed with both form and function in mind. This 50-inch LED Light Bar Mount works with LED Light bars measuring 50.25-inch-wide at the mounting points. The mounting brackets were 3D CAD designed to fit close to the windshield frame without touching it. The only contact points are on the windshield hinge. The brackets are CNC laser cut from 3/16-inch-high strength steel plate and then formed on a hydraulic press brake. The material used to fabricate the brackets is the exact same material used to make rocker guards and comp corners for ultimate protection. The Motobilt LED Light Bar Mounts not only mount light bars they also provide protection to the windshield frame.
The Motobilt light bar brackets extend to the top of the windshield frame to provide full protection. To extend the LED Light Bar Brackets to the top of the windshield frame and keep a tight fit we had to add an additional bend halfway up the bracket. The mounting point at the base of the brackets feature spacers welded in place to stand the bracket off the windshield frame. This allows the bracket to be spaced off the windshield frame and allows the wiring for the LED Light Bar to pass down behind the bracket. Please note not all wiring harnesses will fit. You will need to test fit to make sure the wire fits loosely behind the bracket during the install process. Mounting the brackets is a simple process. The brackets bolt into the upper half of the Jeep windshield hinge. The light bar brackets are shipped bare steel. You will need to paint or powder coat them before use. The brackets ship with button head bolts and washers.
- Designed with 3D CAD Software
- CNC Laser Cut
- Press Brake Formed
- 3/16-inch-high strength steel plate
- Integrated and welder spacers on the back side.
- Extend to the top of the windshield frame
- Works with LED Light Bars with mounting width of 50.25 inch
- Includes Hardware
- Spacers at the base hold part off windshield frame and allow wire to pass down behind the mount
- Sold as Kit
- Purchase MB2033 if you want the lower cube mounts
- Not all wiring harnesses will fit
- You need to test fit to make sure the wire fits loosely behind the bracket during the install process
- Ships bare steel, paint or powder coat needed before use