The Motobilt Crusher recessed winch bumper will provide you the ultimate in protection and recovery. The bumper allows you to secure your winch down low in between the frame rails. The high clearance design includes a built-in skid plate also. The bumper is made from 3/16-inch-thick steel plate that is laser cut at Motobilt HQ then cnc bent. The bumper uses 3/4-inch-thick laser cut d-ring mounts that pass through the bumper and are welded both inside and out. This setup provides for superior strength.
- Measures in at just 46.5 inch at its widest point
- 3/16-inch-thick steel plate
- 3/4-inch-thick laser cut d-ring mounts that pass through the bumper and are welded both inside and out
- Includes all the necessary mounting hardware
- Sold as each
- Will Not work with Teraflex S/T Dual rate front sway bar
- The outer edge of the crash bar will need to be trimmed to fit where the lower portion of the bumper mounts
- The 8 factory mounting holes may need to be open up to a 9/16".
- Ships bare metal and will need to be painted or powder coated once you receive it
- You must fully installBEFOREpainting and then removed for paint or powder coating.
- 2012 and newer models will need a vacuum relocation pump PN MB2060. The factory bracket must be cut off in order for the winch plate to fit.
- Fairlead spacer included to allow use of a centered or off set winch design.
- Does NOT work with Super Winch EXP