The Motobilt Jeep Crusher recessed winch bumper with bull bar will provide you the ultimate in protection and recovery. The bumper allows you to secure your winch down low in between the frame rails. The winch bolt pattern will accept multiple style winches up to a Warn Zeon.The high clearance design includes a built-in skid plate also. The bumper is made from 3/16-inch-thick steel plate that is laser cut at Motobilt HQ then cnc bent. The bumper uses 3/4-inch-thick laser cut d ring mounts that pass through the bumper and are welded both inside and out.
These d ring mounts accept many common sizes of recovery shackles (not included). This setup provides for superior strength.
The bull bar is made from 1 3/4-inch DOM steel tubing. This is the same material used for roll cages and tube chassis, so it is built for strength. The shorter design of the bull bar provides good looks and protects your winch.
The bumper measures in at just 46 inchesat its widest point. and provides ample clearance for 40-inch tires. The bumper will ship bare metal and will need to be painted or powder coated once you receive it. It comes with all the necessary mounting hardware.
- Jeep front Crusher recessed winch bumper with bull bar
- Winch Ready
- Measures in at just 46inches at its widest point
- 3/16-inch-thick steel plate
- 3/4-inch-thick laser cut d-ring mounts that pass through the bumper and our welded both inside and out
- The bull bar is made from 1.75-inch x .120-inch wall DOM tube and braced with laser cut gussets
- Includes all the necessary mounting hardware
- Ships bare steel and will need to be painted or powder coated once you receive it
- You must fully installBEFOREpainting and then removed for paint or powder coating.
- Fairlead spacer included to allow use of a centered or off set winch design.
- Does NOT work with Super Winch EXP
- Mounting holes or brackets for auxiliary light are not included but can easily be drilled upon arrival.
- Due to manufacturing differences you may need to open the 8 mounting holes on the Jeep frame slightly.