The Motobilt Dana 44 front axle truss system was designed to strengthen your front axle and be used with a triangulated 3 or 4 link suspension. Not for your factory suspension brackets. The low-profile design utilizes a flat surface for your link mounts.
3/8-inch-thick truss that is laser cut and cnc bent for an exact fit. Strongest truss on the market!
- Exact fit for the TJ Dana 44 front and Not a universal design
- Truss works with your factory coil spring mounts.
- Truss uses integrated 3/8-inch-thick main support plates and 3/16-inch-thick bracing
- Low profile design allows for proper link geometry
- Sold as kit
- The truss system requires general welding and fabrication skills
- Welding should be completed by a competent welder
- Motobilt does not warranty or imply any guarantees and is not liable for improper installation
- Grinding and fitment may be necessary for installation
- Axle assemblies can vary and may require some fabrication
- Truss Is approx. 30.86 inch's wide and will fit with your factory coil spring mounts