The Motobilt Grill Hoop is designed to help protect the radiator and grill area on the Jeep. Rock crawling can be demanding on any vehicle. Roll overs can and do happen. The grill hoop has been used to help protect the radiator and other parts in the engine bay. Taking a proactive approach to your Jeep build can help save money if a roll over occurs. The Motobilt Jeep Grill Hoop is fabricated from 1.75-inch x .120-inch DOM tubing.
The part is designed to land on top of a steel bumper and weld in place. For the DIY fabricator you can add bolt flanges to the base and make the Grill Hoop bolt on. We do not provide means to make this a bolt on part. This part will work with a 1-inch body lift. We ship the part slightly long allowing the user to fit to the Jeep.
- Fabricated from 1.75-inch x .120-inch DOM tubing
- Work with a 1-inch body lift
- This part is slightly long allowing the user to fit to the Jeep
- Ships bare metal
- Sold as each
- This part is considered a builder 's part and requires fitting and welding upon receiving the part
- This part will Not work with the factory front bumper
- A grill hoop is used to help protect vital parts of the Jeep JK but can Not be guaranteed to protect in all circumstances