The Motobilt Hatchet Front Bumper with fog light holes is an ultra-slim design for the front of your Jeep. The Hatchet is available in a few different configurations. The Hatchet includes 3/4-inch-thick steel d-ring mounts that pass through the bumper and our welded inside and out for superior strength. The Hatchet is a total of 41-inch-wide which allows for closer approach angles. This is a frame chop design bumper. The front frame horns have to be cut off approximately 2";s and the bottom crash bar has to be completely cut off and removed from the frame. The areas that need to be cut are shown in the pictures. Also, holes will have to be drilled through the frame rails in order to mount the bumper to the Jeep.
- Approach angle increased by moving axle in 2 inches.
- Includes 3/4-inch-thick steel d-ring mounts
- Ships raw metal so you can customize to your needs.
- Total of 41 inch wide
- Hardware included
- Sold as each
- This Hatchet configuration comes with fog light holes and integrated mounts for your factory fog lights
- If installing a winch, MB1002 fairlead mount will also need to be purchased
- Ships bare metal and will need to be painted or powder coated.
- Your frame ends and crash bar must be cut off and holes drilled through the frame rails. Does not use any factory holes.
- 2012 and newer models frame modification required, and vacuum pump relocation is required in the Jeep.