The Motobilt Hatchet Front Bumper is an ultra-slim design for the front of your Jeep. The Hatchet is available in a few different configurations. This Hatchet configuration features integrated factory or aftermarket LED fog lights and a stinger option. The Hatchet is a total of 41-inch-wide which allows for closer approach angles. This is a frame chop design bumper. The front frame horns have to be cut off approximately 2's and the bottom crash bar has to be completely cut off and removed from the frame. The areas that need to be cut are shown in the pictures. Also, holes will have to be drilled through the frame rails in order to mount the bumper to the Jeep.
- Approach angle increased by moving axle in 2 inches.
- Ships raw metal so you can customize to your needs.
- Includes 3/4-inch-thick steel d-ring mounts
- Total of 41 inch wide
- Hardware included.
- Sold as each
- Ships bare metal and will need to be painted or powder coated.
- If installing a winch, MB1002 fair lead mount will also need to be purchased
- 2012 and newer models requires frame modification and vacuum pump relocation in Jeep JK
- Your frame ends and crash bar must becut off and holes drilledthrough the frame rails.Does not use any factory holes.