The Motobilt Jeep Spare Tire Relocation Bracket Kitwith Camera Mount is used to relocate your license plate and back up camera to the center of your spare tire. The Jeep factory tag mount is located on the bumper and is subject to damange and has to be relocated if you're running an aftermarket bumper. The kit is laser cut from 1/8" steel and consists of 3 main pieces. The first part slips over the studs on your tire carrier with the spare tire removed. Then place your spare tire back on and secure the lug nuts holding the inner bracket in place. Next simply attach the outer part of the tag relocation bracket with the one bolt provided in the kit. The outer bracket is slotted so you can adjust for different wheel widths. The third piece is the camera mount which mounts underneath the tag. We changed the angle of the mount so that your view from the camera is unchanged from the factory. The bracket kit ships bare metal. You can simply spray paint with a rattle can to the color of your choice or have it powdercoated.
- Includes mount for factory back up camera.
- CNC cut from 1/8" high strength steel plate
- Adjustable for different size wheels and off sets.
- Sold as kit
- Ships bare metal. Paint or powder coat the color of your choice
- The factory camera mount holes must be drilled out slightly for the new larger bolts.
- If using the factory tire carrier then you will need to cut the factory camera mount flush.