The Motobilt Front Stubby Bumper is perfect for those who want a tight-fitting bumper for added clearance. The Motobilt Front Stubby Bumper is a sleek tight-fitting design. Our Stubby Bumper was 3D CAD designed to ensure the best possible fit to your Jeep. Great care was taken to hide the bolts on the front of the bumper for a clean look after installation. The front d-ring mounts are CNC cut from 3/4-inch-thick steel plate and pass through the bumper where they weld to the bumper mounting plates in addition to the bumper body. This was done for added strength to the recovery point.
The bumper also features two additional mounting plates that bolt to the side of the frame rails and bolt to the top side of the bumper for added strength. The main construction of the bumper is fabricated from 3/16-inch-thick high strength steel plate. The bumper also serves as a winch mount. The top side of the Stubby Bumper has bolt holes for a recovery winch.
- Fabricated from 3/16-inch-thick high strength steel plate
- D-ring mounts are CNC cut from 3/4-inch-thick steel plate and pass through the bumper where they weld to the bumper mounting plates
- Sold as each
- If installing a winch, MB1002 fairlead mount will also need to be purchased
- This bumper is a bolt on design and does not require cutting the frame rails on your Jeep JK
- The bumper will require two holes to be drilled out slightly. The two outside top bolt holes on your frame need to be drilled out to 9/16 inch
- Ships raw steel. You will need to paint, or powder coat the bumper to the color of your choice
- 2012 and newer models will need a vacuum relocation pump bracket PN MB2060.The factory bracket will need to be cut off to clear the additional mounting plates.
- 13.5-inch double row LED light bar available