- Adjustable Spade with Two Positions to Dig or Trench From
- Two Stage Black Powder Coat that won't corrode or rust
- Overall Length 22.75-Inch
- Collapsed 9.25 inch
- Spade 8.25-inch x 6.1-inch with Roll Edge on Rear and Side For Added Strength
- Nylon Reinforced Carrying Case
- Functions as an entrenching tool, trail recovery tool or hunting tool
The Overland Vehicle System Utility Shovel is manufactured with a glass filled nylon reinforced handle with locking collar that offers exceptional grip. Our spades are produced with #50 Boron Steel which is stronger and lighter than regular carbon steel shovels. Light weight 7075 aluminum shaft is lighter and stronger and wont corrode. The Serrated Edge is designed for abuse and can be used for sawing or whacking brush. Its compact design provides an Overall Length 22.75-Inch when extended and when Collapsed is 9.25 inch. The business end; the Spade is 6.1-inch x 8.25-inch with Roll Edge On Rear and Side For Added Strength.