- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Greatly Improved Off-Road Ability
- High Clearance Lower Control Arms Front and Rear
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arms
- Triple Rate Coil Springs
- Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- 33" or 35" Tires (OEM Fenders)
- 37" Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- (4) Triple rate coil springs
- (1) Adjustable 1.5 inch solid alloy steel front track bar
- (4) High clearance lower control arms made of 1.625" solid alloy steel
- (2) High misalignment double adjustable front upper control arms
- (2) High misalignment double adjustable rear upper control arms
- (2) Rear extended sway bar links
- (1) Bolt-on rear track bar relocation bracket
- (2) Front brake line relocation bracket
- (2) Rear brake line relocation bracket
- (2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
*includes all Hardware and detailed Instructions.
*requires 2" bump stops both front and rear
Bilstein 5100 Shocks:
Bilstein Part # Bump Stop
Front 24-186995 2"
Rear 24-146715 2"
(bump stops are sold separately on our components page)
(We can not ensure that the valving profile in your shock choice will pair well with our kits. This is why we recommend using our RRD Racing shocks or the provided Bilstein part numbers)
Generic Front Shock
Recommendation with 2" bump stops -16" Collapsed to 28" Extended
Generic Rear Shock
Recommendation with 2 " bump stops -16" Collapsed to 26" Extended
-We typically recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 33" and 35" tall tires.
-We typically recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37" tall tires.
-For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2" O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.