- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Improved Off-Road Ability
- Caster Correcting High Clearance Front Lower Control Arms
- Pinion Angle Correcting Double Adjustable Rear Upper Arms
- Triple Rate Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- 35" Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
(4) Triple rate coil springs
(1) Adjustable 1.5 inch solid alloy steel front track bar
(2) High clearance adjustable front lower control arms made of 1.625" solid alloy steel
(2) Double adjustable rear upper control arms
(2) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
(1) Rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
(1) Pair of front sway bar straps
(4) Long travel stainless steel brake lines
(2) Extended rear sway bar links, hardware and detailed instructions.
-We typcially recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 12.5" wide tires.
-For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2" O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.