The Rock Krawler JK 3.5"; X-Factor Mid Arm Lift Kit has been designed to provide users with improved off-road capabilities, while improving the ride quality for the ride home.
This kit includes several key attributes that will allow the owner to gain more clearance for better articulation, while running a larger tire.
- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Greatly Improved Off-Road Ability
- High Clearance Lower Control Arms Front and Rear
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arms
- Triple Rate Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- Repositions the Rear Axle Back up to 1" Over Stock
- 35"; Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Up to 38"; Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
(4) Triple rate coil springs
(2) Adjustable 1.5 inch solid alloy steel front track bars
(4) High clearance adjustable lower control arms made of 1.625" solid alloy steel
(2) High misalignment double adjustable front upper control arms made from 1.25" solid alloy steel
(2) High misalignment double adjustable rear upper control arms made from 1.25" solid alloy steel
(2) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
(2) Rear extended sway bar links
(1) Rear track bar relocation bracket
(4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
(1) Pair of sway bar straps
(2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
*includes all Hardware and detailed Instructions.
-We typically recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 33" and 35"; tall tires.
-We typically recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37"; tall tires.
-For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2"; O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.
-The X Factor System allows the rear axle to be pushed back up to 1" over stock which perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam.