The JT 4.5 Silverback suspension systems bring together the advantages of a full high clearance 4 link long arm front suspension with a triangulated 4 link rear assembly. This setup keeps the rear axle perfectly centered throughout the suspension cycle; allows for removal of the rear track bar, eliminates rear suspension bind, and the cross talk of the front and rear track bar arrangement greatly smoothing the highway ride. The X Factor Series adjustable lower control arms offer a total of 90 degrees of misalignment. The Triple Rate front coils paired with our Quad rate rears coils provide unmatched ride quality and off-road performance, while maintaining standard JT rear load capacities.
- Excellent Highway Ride
- Improved Off-Road Ability
- Weld On Long Arm 4 Link Front
- Bolt In Triangulated 4 Link Rear
- Eliminates Front and Rear Track Bar "Cross Talk"
- The Rear Axle Remains Perfectly Centered
- Triple Rate Front Coil Springs paired with Quad Rate Rear Coils
- Front & Rear Spring Correction Spring Seats to minimize Coil Bow
- Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts