Fits all models of 2007 through 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers - 2 or 4-door. The RockJock Antirock sway bar kit provides a balanced performance of front and rear suspension in rough off-road conditions. It frees up suspension articulation and increases off-road traction by balancing and distributing the weight and traction over all four tires. The Antirock sway bar is designed to directly replace the stock Jeep sway bar and does not require disconnecting for off-road use.
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat-treated Chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
Kit includes all components for installation including:
- Sway bar - heat treated 4130 Chromoly
- Semi-gloss black powder coated bolt-on steel frame brackets
- Delrin sway bar bushings
- Powder-coated forged Chromoly offset sway bar arms
- Adjustable length Heim jointed sway bar links
- All necessary hardware, and step-by-step instructions
- Sway bar mounts bolt into existing holes in the bottom of the frame rail and links attach to the stock mounts on the vehicle's axle housing