STEER SMARTS is proud to present our most EXTREME steering linkage "œThe YETI XD Series" linkage for your Jeep JT/JL. We applied our 85 years of steering "œlessons learned" to develop the strongest most durable linkage ever built for the Wrangler.
The YETI XD Tie Rodis a directbolt-on.The YETI XD Installs justminutes and there is no need to modify oralter Jeep.
YETI XD TIE RODASSEMBLY:
- Easybolt-on installation.
- Engineered for proper clearance to other chassis components to eliminate interferences.
- MADE IN THE USA
- 30mm 1 1/2 Ton ball joints
- Cold headed medium carbon alloy steel ball studs provide incredible impact toughness for extreme duty usage.
- Induction heat treated ball studs provideultimatefatigue strengthandsuperior off-road durability.
- Steel on steel bearings provide exceptional ball joint wear resistance and robustness.
- High quality seals ensure long ball joint life. Our superior seals have been rigorously tested to minimize leakage between grease service intervals which greatly improves our ball joint reliability over our competition.
- Fully greaseable.
- Powder coat over E-coat for a long-lasting appearance under harsh conditions.
- External threads are e-coated for durability and long-term serviceability.
- Forged frommedium carbon high harden-ability steel and heat treated for greater buckling, impact, and fatigue strength.
- Forged from medium carbon high hardenability steel and heat treated for even greater buckling, impact, and fatigue strength.
- Large 1 Â¼ inch rolled threads at tie rod adjuster and draglink ends provide significantly increased strength over the original equipment threads.
- Unique"œReverse Pin" technology prevents our linkage from flopping or rocking. This technology is built into the socket unlike theweak external supportsonsome competitor linkages.
- Tie Rodadjuster is manufactured from large diameter Â¼ inch thick wall high strength 4130 Chromoly steel tubing for maximumbuckling strength.
- Adjuster clamps assure proper clamp force using conventional tools without the possible risk of loosening like large jam nuts.
- Designed with right hand and left-hand threads for quick and easy adjustment when installed on the vehicle.
- Internal threads and tube are also e-coated for long term serviceability.
Note: A minimum of 17" wheels is recommended.