Designed as a key component to our suspension systems, these front sway bar link relocation brackets relocate the front sway bar links up to correct the sway bar link geometry for the increased lift height. Relocating where the sway bar links mount on the axle also allows fitment of front sway bar disconnects.
- Relocates front sway bar links to allow full articulation out of the front suspension at increased lift heights
- Allows fitment of sway bar disconnects
- Manufactured from laser-cut 3/8 inch steel
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100 percent bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble-free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Allows fitment of 8859-01 front sway bar links with disconnects