- 2dr 7in Lift
- 4dr 6in Lift
For those of you going monster truck status, here are the Synergy Manufacturing Rear Lift Coil Springs. These are part number 8064-60 which is a rear coil spring for vehicles up to an astonishing 7.0” of lift, running up to a 42"; tire.
These springs provide the driver with excellent off-road performance while preserving ride quality. These are progressively wound which keeps them from coming unbound at full suspension droop. This design also eliminates any annoying spring clanking which can be inherent on other suspension kits.
These springs also feature frequency balanced and tuned spring rates which will maximize the suspension performance for both on, and off-road.
Lastly, these springs have been powder-coated a clean black finish to be both weather, and abrasion resistant.
- Synergy coils offer excellent off road performance while preserving ride quality
- Progressively wound; keeps spring from coming unbound at suspension droop*
- Progressively wound spring eliminates annoying spring clanking found on most suspension kits*
- Feature frequency balanced and tuned spring rates to maximize suspension performance on and off road
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant black powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Springs are designed to give the advertised amount of lift with use of aftermarket rear bumpers & tire carriers.
- Sold in Pairs