Synergy front lower shock relocation brackets bolt onto the stock JL / JLU / JT lower shock mounts to relocate the shocks up. They move the front shocks up 2 inches to allow the stock shocks to be re-used on 2 inch lifts. Bolt-on design made out of CNC-formed 3/16 inch steel plate.
- Relocates stock shocks up 2 inches so they can be re-used on 2 inch lifts
- More affordable than buying new shocks
- Bolt-on design
- Manufactured from laser cut 3/16 inch steel and CNC bent for superior durability
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100 percent bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Sold in Pairs